We all have many ways that we use to measure our success or prosperity. Some look to their riches, others to their relationships etc. However, to have a truly prosperous abundant life we have to have balance and abundance in many areas of our life to be able to think you are rich.
One of my favorite books is Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (Affiliate Link), he talks about true prosperity or riches. It is not always what we think the sign of riches would be. Here is a list of 12 things that designate true life prosperity.
- A Positive Mental Attitude
- Sound Physical Health
- Harmony in Human Relations
- Freedom from Fear
- The Hope of Future Achievement
- The Capacity for Applied Faith
- Willingness to Share Ones Blessings with Others
- Engaged in a Labour of Love
- An Open Mind on all Subjects and towards all People
- Complete Self-Discipline
- Wisdom to Understand People
- Financial Security
Notice that Financial Security is last on the list, I found this very interesting but after reviewing the list it made great sense. Financial security means nothing if you do not have the other beliefs and attitudes in the list. You will not be able to enjoy or share the financial prosperity.
What order would you rate the list, leave your comments and share what you feel are measures of true life prosperity.